Guidance and Counselling Cell
A guidance & counselling cell at GMSSS 33 D encourages students to understand themselves and guide them to resolve their problems. Uplifting the students emotionally, socially and academically guiding through all the aspects that are hurdles in a child’s progress.
- Facilitate student’s achievement
- Individual counselling with effective solutions.
- Group counselling touching sensitive issues like child abuse.
- Arrangement of regular workshops/ webinars on value based topics.
- Aptitude testing- identification of student’s interests, strengths aptitude.
- Observing every single child through small peer groups.
- Regular monitoring and follow up
- Parents meeting
- Providing vocational guidance